Monday 7 March 2016

Almost the End

I could not believe that the last time I wrote a blog post was nearly two years ago. Strictly saying it was just for two days. LOL.

Life is totally different from two years ago. Finally, I am about to finish five-and-a-half years study! Honestly, I could not help but wonder if I really chosen the right path. It seems like I am forced to face my weaknesses. I was never good with children. In fact, when in room full of children, my first instinct was to leave as soon as possible. Not fancy interacting with them let alone teaching them. It is a miracle that I am now at the last phase of practicum. Not going to say that I am already expert, but at least I am better than I was.









Phase one practicum: Sleep for only 2-3 hours everyday for a month. Felt like I was about to die.









Phase two practicum: Went to sleep at 9pm everyday. It was the happiest two months of my life!




As much as I am excited to end this journey, I have to say that I have a mixed feelings counting down days to say goodbye to these people. We see each other grow through all these years. It certainly not easy to say goodbye to the people you meet almost on daily basis, day and night, for the last five years. I will cherish all the '废事' we do together and the '废话' we talk together. It is the end of this journey but the beginning of another journey.













0 comments:

Post a Comment