Friday 20 June 2014

Random Illustrations

I did some illustrations a while ago, I was too busy with school works to continue doing it and lazy was one of the big reasons too.


It is not a secret that I am a Potterhead. I re-read the series and re-watch the movies many times. Here are my favourite charm and potion from the series:


"This ancient and mysterious charm conjures a magical guardian, a projection of all your most positive feelings. The Patronus Charm is difficult, and many witches and wizards are unable to produce a full, corporeal Patronus, a guardian which generally takes the shape of the animal with whom they share the deepest affinity. You may suspect, but you will never truly know what form your Patronus will take until you succeed in conjuring it." - Miranda Goshawk


How good it is if I could have one sip of liquid luck.


Other than being a Potterhead, I am a Pokemon fan too. Not exactly a big fan, but I really like the game. I only started to play the game when I was 18 years old (kinda too old eh?) and my first ever completed Pokemon games was the HeartGold version. I like the game but I am not fond of the TV Series, I cringe every time Ash makes a stupid decision and completely stop watching it. After all this time, we all know that he is not gonna catch 'em all. Definitely a member of Team Red here!

This is my favourite Pokemon. It looks really elegant to me. Oh, tell me who can resist that soft-flowy mane!

I pick up the game pretty late and the franchise already into generation 5 when I started playing it. Both Black and White and Black and White 2 in my opinion have awesome storyline and gameplay and also Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem look badass cool. What I do not like is that the game has some weird Pokemon. Seriously, a gear pokemon? Ice Cream, lamp and that creepy kissing thing with helmet? Pokemon designer, do you even try?



I am a Hunger Games fan too! The first book is great but it started getting boring after that....



I like to find inspirations from songs. This one, I got it from Secrets by OneRepublic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment